UFE (Uterine Fibroid Embolization) is a minimally invasive, non-surgical treatment for symptomatic (abnormal bleeding, pelvic pain, pressure, etc.) uterine fibroids.
This procedure is performed on an outpatient basis with IV sedation and, in our experience, has a >90 % success rate at relieving uterine fibroid symptoms.
Our physicians have one of the largest experiences with UFE in the Midwest.
- Your Fibroid center Provider, is a Trusted Leader in Minimally Invasive procedures.
- Out Patient convenience, with state of the art hospital equipment.
- Works closely with Referring and Primary Care Physicians.
- Our staff is top-notch with a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience.
- Locations: Community Hospitals North and East